Innovative Solutions based on ICT Tools
AutoLogS, Automation in Logistics and Service Systems, s.r.l. is a spin-off company founded in 2013 and supported by the Polytechnic of Bari and the University of Trieste.
It is the first university spin-off company with two Italian Universities as members.
The core business of AutoLogS is:
- developing innovative services and smart solutions based on ICT tools,
- developing and providing services and tailored products related to
- advanced Decision Support Systems,
- feasibility studies,
- management, modelling of complex problems,
- development of custom-made optimisation and simulation components.
Know-how of AutoLogS
The know-how of AutoLogS is focused on advanced optimization and simulation techniques, on the application of innovative ICT solutions, on the automation of complex systems, on modelling and meta-analysis approaches.
The main competences of the company deal with:
- production system logistics (warehousing systems, transportation, production planning and control);
- distribution systems and supply chain management;
- health care logistics;
- transport logistics (private and public transport organization, urban mobility, intermodal freight transportation);
- waste logistics and management;
- energy distribution management.
To have additional information about the core activities of AutoLogS open the following link: AutoLogS summary